Original source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIzZ20qgvce/?taken-by=mondlimzizi
LESSONS FROM THE HEN:
1. She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them:
2. When she starts sitting on her eggs, she minimizes movement:
3. She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding:
SACRIFICE and SELF-DENIAL.
4. She can sit on eggs from another hen:
INDISCRIMINATE and GENEROUS.
5. She sits on her eggs for 21 days, patiently waiting and even if they don’t hatch she will still lay eggs again:
FAITH, HOPE and COURAGE.
6. She detects unfertilized eggs and rolls them out:
SENSITIVE and DISCERNING.
7. She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one:
WISE, CONSCIOUS and REALISTIC.
8. No one can touch her chick:
9. She gathers all her Chicks together:
UNITY of PURPOSE.
10. She doesn’t abandon her chicks before they mature: